Sometimes a problem inspires someone to create a solution. A solution becomes reality when passion, innovation and perseverance are included.
Our mission and purpose is to give people a year of their lives back by making it easy to get quality home services. We do this by providing all the home services that anyone could ever need at the few clicks of a button through our digital platform.
At toolsoup, we think big and are driven by solutions. We build products that customers love. We believe we have created a life-changing app, which will enhance the lives of the people who use it. As a start-up, we are still developing our processes and constantly improving what we do. The one thing that will remain our priority is our people. We encourage our employees to grow, be innovative and help us create a company that people will be proud to work for.
Overview and purpose:
We require an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable individual to join our growing team. The primary purpose of the Product manager is to provide proactive support to our online digital platform in accordance with toolsoup’s business needs.
This role will add senior product management experience and skills to our team to enable our product and future products to be loved by our customers and users.
This role will turn our vision into products with stakeholder buy-in
This role will develop deep knowledge of our customers’, users, domain and market; ensuring all business and product objectives come together.
Our platform has been developed using Microsoft technologies. This will be a varied role, which may require someone to work on several initiatives at one time.
- Design, plan and develop solutions based on customer and user requirements
- Evaluate opportunities and determine what gets built and delivered to our customers
- Will build a deep knowledge of our customers and users
- Intense collaboration with design and development to solve real problems for customers and users
- Lead the product team to build and deliver moderate to complex website products and features
- Be the product owner on all agile teams
- Deliver product plans and roadmaps
- Ensure product meets objectives before release and delivery
- Must understand all aspects of the business and how it impacts product
- Report on product status on a timely basis
- Will build a deep knowledge of the data and how it plays into product build
- Support the integration and use of processes and innovation within the product
- Work closely with and get buy-in from the product management team using agile methods
- Assist with developing documentation for processes and procedures as part of the product success
Technical and Person Specification:
- Qualified to degree level
- Experience of building products customers love in digital network and ecommerce platforms
- Deep knowledge, experience and skill in product management
- Knowledge, experience and skill in working with a product team
- Strong understanding of all stakeholder constraints
- Strong understanding of large datasets and real-time data
- Ability to implement and use agile work methods
- Experience of lead role in product management
- Strong understanding and experience in customer and user data analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Can translate business objectives and goals into action plans
- Strong report writing and presenting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong influencer
- Not afraid to lead
- Quick learner and agile multi-tasker must demonstrate proactive initiative and ability to think critically
- Problem solver; able to use agile technologies and tools
- Happy and content working within a fast growth environment
Key success factors
- Sustainable platform growth
- Management of spend
- Deliver product strategy plan
- Deliver product plans and product roadmaps
- Hit customer and user feedback score targets
- Hit release date plans
- Maximise customer and user product satisfaction goals
- Hit product revenue and contribution goals
- Idea generation maximisation per plan
- Improve customer and user data analytics
- Introduction of build practice to enable game-changing products
- Produce timely and informative reports to CEO and senior team