Sometimes a problem inspires someone to create a solution. A solution becomes reality when passion, innovation and perseverance are included.
Our mission and purpose is to give people a year of their lives back by making it easy to get quality home services. We do this by providing all the home services that anyone could ever need at the few clicks of a button through our digital platform.
At toolsoup, we think big and are driven by solutions. We build products that customers love. We believe we have created a life-changing app, which will enhance the lives of the people who use it. As a start-up, we are still developing our processes and constantly improving what we do. The one thing that will remain our priority is our people. We encourage our employees to grow, be innovative and help us create a company that people will be proud to work for.
Overview and purpose:
We require an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable individual to join our growing team. The primary purpose of the Platform onboarding specialist is to provide proactive support to our online digital platform in accordance with toolsoup’s business needs.
This role will be focused to strengthen and build the database of the platform (app) with relevant and accurate supply side data to support development of the platform. The data will comprise, although not limited to type of supply, professional, accreditation details, location and skills analysis.
Our supply side is made up of 128 different types of professionals and a key success factor of this role is to ensure these established and new self-employed professionals are successfully integrated into our app and are supported through their time with toolsoup.
Our platform has been developed using Microsoft technologies. This will be a varied role, which may require someone to work on several initiatives at one time.
- Perform desk research on the supply side of the platform
- Develop a deep knowledge of the toolsoup app
- Interview potential supply side users and gather relevant data
- Develop a deep knowledge of local self-employed base
- Document, using internal platform webapp forms, appropriate data for entry into platform
- Ensure quality of supply side is paramount through professional vetting and audit/reviews
- Analyse supply side data using quality metrics, review accept/decline decisions for platform entry based on platform algorithms
- Support professionals through post sign up
- Work closely with our CEO or delegate, app developers, content data specialists and digital marketing specialists
- Attend and lead project briefings as required
- Deliver tasks to tight deadlines to meet product deadlines and needs
- Assist with developing documentation for processes and procedures as part of the product success
- Take full ownership of individual platform onboarding projects assigned
Technical and Person Specification:
- Qualified to degree level
- Experience of web use, app use and entering data
- Experience of research and interviewing techniques
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience of report writing
- Experience of spreadsheet use with MS office
- Experience working with relational database software– desirable
- Experience of digital networks and ecommerce platforms – desirable
- Experience of self-employed professional market – desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-starter and able to build the supply side of the platform in their own location/area
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to grow and learn new technology and skills
- Quick learner and agile multi-tasker must demonstrate proactive initiative and ability to think critically
- Problem solver
- Happy and content working within a growing company and team
- Flexible and able to work on a standalone project
Key success factors
- Sustainable platform growth
- Supply side/professional sign up rates
- ‘Sign up’ to availability time
- Depth of vetting professionals
- Professional quality data scores – customer feedback
- Professional retention
- Professional app use (time vs efficiency)
- Professional feedback resolution (time vs success)
- Growth of additional app services to professionals