Sometimes a problem inspires someone to create a solution. A solution becomes reality when passion, innovation and perseverance are included.
Our mission and purpose is to give people a year of their lives back by making it easy to get quality home services. We do this by providing all the home services that anyone could ever need at the few clicks of a button through our digital platform.
At toolsoup, we think big and are driven by solutions. We build products that customers love. We believe we have created a life-changing app, which will enhance the lives of the people who use it. As a start-up, we are still developing our processes and constantly improving what we do. The one thing that will remain our priority is our people. We encourage our employees to grow, be innovative and help us create a company that people will be proud to work for.
Overview and purpose
We require an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable individual to join our growing team. The primary purpose of the Customer success specialist is to provide proactive support to our online digital platform in accordance with toolsoup’s business needs.
This role will be key in establishing and building trust in our brand and platform with toolsoup’s customers.
This role will assist, manage and grow relationships with customers. To be the customer’s champion so they grow to love our platform and products.
Our platform has been developed using Microsoft technologies. This will be a varied role, which may require someone to work on several initiatives at one time.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of our products and features
- Ability to assist customers on their toolsoup journey, end to end; through onboarding, training in the use of the app, providing product support and successful confirmation the service has been completed and satisfactory feedback
- Maintain and develop customer success processes using best practice
- Recommend best practice for customer usage of our app
- Build customer journey maps and develop further customer user stories
- Drive growing customer and user adoption
- Drive growing customer and user retention
- Be our customer’s voice on the product team using customer feedback
- Support the integration and use of processes and innovation within the product
- Work closely with our product teams; communicate and report effectively within team forums
- Assist with developing documentation for processes and procedures as part of the product success
- Take full ownership of individual customer success projects assigned
- Use and maintain customer success metrics and data
Technical and Person Specification
- Qualified to degree level
- Experience of customer success and service in a consumer environment
- Experience of writing copy; technical and general
- Experience in blogs, email & organic social media reach tools
- Experience of customer adoption and retention methods
- Experience of digital networks and ecommerce platforms – desirable
- Experience of analysing data from app and analytic tools
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer happiness
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Great listener, supporter and has impeccable patience
- Strong emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passionate about customers and users developing love for our products
- Strong trainer and can deal with ambiguity
- Strong report writing and presenting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to grow and learn new technology and skills
- Quick learner and agile multi-tasker must demonstrate proactive initiative and ability to think critically
- Resolute and persistent
- Problem solver
- Happy and content working within a small company and team
- Flexible and able to work on a standalone project
Key success factors
- Sustainable platform growth
- Produce customer success plan
- Hit customer success objectives
- Hit customer acquisition rates
- Hit customer retention rates
- Hit customer order repeat rates
- Maximise customer success through customer surveys and scores
- Minimise customer unhappiness through complaint management
- Amount of relevant and published copy produced
- Hit customer order and spend number goals
- Feedback and customer engagement rates
- Produce timely relevant data analytics reports