We require an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable individual to join our growing team. The primary purpose of the Content Data Specialist is to provide proactive support to our online digital platform.
Given that our digital platform, apps and large databases are the heart of our business, this role will be key, enabling our business to grow by building up our database of services.
This role will require significant desk research and interaction with our professionals.
- Research services using desk research, liaising with professionals, other relevant methods
- Support our app by verifying research and entering details following our set process
- Write reports used as the basis for service data
- Prepare flow charts using Lucidchart
- Source and calculate service pricing
- Curation of service data
- Work with professional advisor on review of sourced data
- Upload data to app using web forms
- Own the data content and make sure it meets set standards and objectives
- Design, improve and maintain our content data upload process through Trello, Aha! and/or equivalent
- Agree and manage timelines for service uploads in line with targets
- Complete your own OKRs in timely fashion using platform
- Take full ownership of individual project work assigned
What can we offer you?
- We can offer you a remote, flexible working environment that can work around your own commitments. No need to worry about taking time out going to appointments, to have a long walk at lunch to clear your head, or finishing early to pick up the kid/dog/partner/granny/shopping
- Virtual coffee breaks where you can have a chat with your colleagues and get to know them and continue to strengthen the bonds and collaborative feel even though you are in your cosy house and they are in theirs!
- Virtual Monthly after work drinks on a Friday – a chance to down tools a bit early and chill out with your colleagues and chat about the Bake Off or Friends (you remember Friends right…?)
- A competitive salary with a pension scheme
We are seeking a new member of the team that has strong attention to detail, good communication skills and is an agile mutli-tasker. We are a small start up where the right attitude is key, so if you like problem solving, are a great team player and are up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!