Sometimes a problem inspires someone to create a solution. A solution becomes reality when passion, innovation and perseverance are included.
Our mission and purpose is to give people a year of their lives back by making it easy to get quality home services. We do this by providing all the home services that anyone could ever need at the few clicks of a button through our digital platform.
At toolsoup, we think big and are driven by solutions. We build products that customers love. We believe we have created a life-changing app, which will enhance the lives of the people who use it. As a start-up, we are still developing our processes and constantly improving what we do. The one thing that will remain our priority is our people. We encourage our employees to grow, be innovative and help us create a company that people will be proud to work for.
Overview and purpose:
We require an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable individual to join our growing team. The primary purpose of the Content Data Specialist is to provide proactive support to our online digital platform in accordance with toolsoup’s business needs.
Given that our digital platform, apps and large databases are the heart of our business, this role will be key in adding professional and services administration experience and skills to enable data within our product to be built and improved efficiently.
This role will enable our business to grow by building up our database of services within our platform. This data will be key in allowing our customers and professionals to use the ecommerce platform efficiently.
This role will require significant desk research and interaction with our professionals.
Our platform has been developed using Microsoft technologies. This will be a varied role, which may require someone to work on several initiatives at one time.
- Research home services using desk research, liaising with professionals, online research and other relevant methods
- Support our app by verifying research and entering details following our set process
- Write reports used as basis for service data
- Prepare flow charts using Lucidchart as basis for service data
- Source and calculate service pricing as basis for service data
- Curation of service data
- Work with professional advisor on review of sourced data
- Upload data to app using web forms
- Participate as part of the product team to ensure our products reflect the most appropriate and accurate data content
- Own the data content to set standards and objectives
- Design, improve and maintain our content data upload process through Trello, Aha! and/or equivalent
- Agree and manage timelines for service uploads in line with targets
- Design and use of appropriate systems and controls to aid business and product efficiencies
- Complete your own OKRs in timely fashion using platform
- Use internal feedback loops efficiently to ensure corrective action is made efficient
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to optimise content data performance
- Develop and publish documentation relevant to OKRs
- Take full ownership of individual project work assigned
Technical and Person Specification:
- Qualified to HND level
- Knowledge and experience of web use
- Knowledge and experience of app use
- Knowledge and experience of research methods
- Knowledge and experience of data entry
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases – desirable
- Able to use MS Office software especially word and excel
- Able to use Lucidchart flowcharting software – desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Committed to hitting goals and objectives
- Strong report writing and presenting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to grow and learn new technology and skills
- Quick learner and agile multi-tasker must demonstrate proactive initiative and ability to think critically
- Problem solver; able to use agile technologies and tools
- Happy and content working within a fast growth environment
- Flexible and able to work on a standalone project
Key success factors
- Sustainable platform growth
- Hit key results in line with objectives (OKRs)
- Strong and successful relationship with team
- Publish process flow documentation on service upload
- Successful support to product team, measured by feedback
- Hit release date plans
- Maximise customer and user product satisfaction goals
- Help data content team minimise cost to research and upload service
- Idea generation goals
- Hit data quality assurance targets in line with OKRs
- Help and assist others, measured by feedback
- Introduction of best practice to enable system improvements
- Produce timely and informative reports
- Adherence to toolsoup’s values